Marshall-Spoo Sunset Funeral Chapel offers a wide range of memorial headstones to honor the memory of your loved one. We offer our assistance in designing headstones for cremation plots to full companion side by side burial plots in the cemetery of your choice. In addition to cemetery memorialization, we can help you design a fitting memorial for your garden or home.
We would be honored to take the time to sit down with your family to create a beautiful tribute, or we are happy to do the entire process via email or fax. The time frame for getting the headstone is usually 4 to 8 weeks (it does take a little longer if we are going to have a photograph of your loved one on the headstone.) Here is how the process usually works if we are meeting in person:
1. Choose a design and color of the headstone (we have many more designs than we picture below and we are able to customize.)
2. We send off our design for a proof from the manufacturer.
3. Once your family is pleased with the design, we have you sign the final proof and handle payment.
4. The headstone is ordered and delivered to the mortuary or to the local cemetery.
5. We check the headstone to confirm accuracy.
6. After the cemetery has been paid by the family for the setting fee (the fee that the cemetery charges and must be paid directly to the cemetery for the placement of the headstone) the cemetery sets the headstone according to their own schedule.